Start Your Own Company
If you have an idea that you think could be the foundation for a new company – whether you are a student, faculty member, staff, alumnus, have emeritus status or are an MA entrepreneur – we have programs and grants that will help you launch your new venture.
A few of the ways the MTTC can help you:
- Proof of Concept grants are available when we have the funding to provide them – visit our grants page to find more information.
- Subscribe to MATTO Matters – every issue includes a list of funding sources for very early stage companies
Coaching and Networking
- The MTTC will help you develop your funding pitch – contact us and we’ll set up a meeting
- If you are ready to get feed back on your pitch we will put together a Platform meeting for you and gather a group of experts who will listen to your pitch and give you feedback
- Watch our events section and see if we have a program at which you should be presenting your idea